SMT Persona X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMT Persona X

A text-based RPG involving your favorite series, SMT: Persona!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaki Urakami
Admin

Character Application Empty
PostSubject: Character Application   Character Application EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:35 am

Name: - This one should be obvious. Everyone has a name, even ”The Unnamed One”. Please be original, no Link, Gandalf, Rambo, or Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Try to make it a name that's easy to remember and spell. It's no fun if no one ever gets your name right.
† Nickname /Alias: - If your character feels the need to hide themselves behind another name, state this here.
Occupation: What does your character do for a living? Even “wanderer” or “adventurer” is acceptable if they have no other job.
Age/Birthdate: - How old is your character?
† Apparent Age: - How old your character appears to be to others. In most circumstances characters will look their age. Put N/A if they don't look older or younger than they are.
Gender: - Don't be stupid unless you've got a good argument.
Height: -how tall are they? (Please include an indication of the unit of measurement used.)
Weight: - What's the scale say about your character? Remember, not everyone's anorexic, not everyone's obese. (Please include an indication of the unit of measurement used.)
Eye Color: - yellow, blue, purple, black, red? What's the color?
Hair Color/Style: - Blond, brown, red, blue? Tell us about the hair!
Skin Color/Complexion: - Tan, pale, fair, dark, freckles, bad acne? Tell us about the skin, or scales, or whatever.

General Appearance: - Alright, at least one paragraph for this sucker. Describe such things as your character's dress style, features, posture, we want to see the character. Does your character smile a lot? Any noticeable scars, piercing or tattoos? Tell us everything. Even if you have a picture, please act as if no one else can see it and give us a good summary in words.

Weapon(s): Describe your character's weapon, if it has one. How did he/she come by it, where is it kept when not in use, does it hold any special powers? Even if you have a picture, please act as if no one else can see it and give us a good summary in words.

Armor: Pretty much the same as Weapon. You can also include a description of your character's clothing here if not in General Appearance. Even if you have a picture, please act as if no one else can see it and give us a good summary in words.

† Carried Possessions: What your character carries on him or her on any given day. Could be potions, clean underwear or a lucky coin. No need to go into detail unless the item holds some significance. Then you can elaborate. Is the item an heirloom, a souvenir from battle or something he/she picked up from a traveling merchant? Even if you have a picture, please act as if no one else can see it and give us a good summary in words. This section does not include your character's usual clothing or weapon(s).

Battle Strengths: - List the strengths your character has in battle. Three to five is reasonable, depending on your character's background. More is allowed, but don't overdo it, please.
Battle Weaknesses: - Yes, everyone's got them. Superman had Kryptonite, so even the most invincible have their Achilles heel. You must have at least enough weaknesses to balance out your character's Strengths.

† Other: - Anything else we should know?

Personality: - To say this section is important is to say the sun is kinda warm. Be clear in your descriptions and make sure you don't give your character any conflicting traits. Please describe more than what is listed in the sections below here. As in any other behaviors that you can think of that don’t fit in these:

† Likes: - What does your character like? Can be in list format. At least five.
† Dislikes: - Anything your character isn't that fond of? Put it here. Can be in list format. At least five.
† Fears: - Most people fear something, be it death, spiders or heights. Your character is probably scared too. Can be in list format. At least three.
† Virtues: Good points about your character that are not covered by battle strengths. Go easy on these. Can be in list format.
† Vices: Character flaws--weaknesses and the like. Make sure these flaws will make an impact on your character. Try to mention at least as many vices as virtues. Can be in list format.

History: - Now you'll tell us your character's background, its life from childhood to where ever it is today. Think this through! As your character develops through playing you can add to its history, but not change what is already written. We want at least two paragraphs of at least four sentences each. Now, this may sound like a lot but if you really get into your character it shouldn't pose that much of a problem. Where did he/she grow up? Did he/she have a lot of friends? Even if your character has no recollection of its past (and characters like that do pop up from time to time), you should. And so should we.

Personae: -You can pick a Persona out from the Compendium if you want to, but it has to have the skills it originally started with. If you want a custom Persona, list it here with all the skills, strengths and weaknesses it has for approval. You can only have one Persona to begin with, you may gain/receive/find more as you play. You have to pay for the Persona using the cash you start off with.

Starting Cash: 5,000 yen

Empty Template
Code:
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Nickname /Alias:[/B]
[B]Occupation:[/B]
[B]Age/Birthdate:[/B]
[B]Apparent Age:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Height:[/B]
[B]Weight:[/B]
[B]Eye Color:[/B]